- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft LIVE Mail
- Outlook Express
- Mac Mail
- Any POP3 / IMAP capable phone
We provide a quick and easy auto-setup process to add your email account to your mail client.
To do this:
1. Log into the cPanel account for the domain you want to set up.
2. Click the Email Accounts icon.
3. Locate the email account you want to use (or add it if has not been set up)
4. Click on the "Set Up Mail Client" link.
Clicking this option will show you your POP3 / IMAP details, including your incoming and outgoing mailserver, username, port numbers and password.
You also have the option to download an auto-configure script which should set up your new email account in your mail client for you without the need to manually enter any details. You should of course download and run the auto-configure using the computer or phone that you wish to auto-configure.
If your mail client is not listed, you can still manually setup the email account using the detail provided.
- outlook, mac mail, pop3, imap, mail client
- 0 Users Found This Useful
The following video guide covers adding a new email account within cPanel.
You can access webmail for your domain simply by adding /webmail after your domain name. For...
A secure password is one that contains no dictionary words and includes upper and lower-case...
The following video guide covers how to add an Email Forwarder within cPanel.
The following video guide covers how to configure email filters for all accounts in cPanel.